Milwaukee® Announces Partnership with Uponor
Uponor Expands Presence in Pre-insulated Pipe Market, Hires Ecoflex® National Account Manager
Uponor Unveils Contemporary Training Center and Enhanced Course Offering
Uponor First PEX Manufacturer to Offer 3" Tubing for Commercial Potable Plumbing Applications
Uponor Offers Free Factory Training For October 2009 Only
Industry-first 2" Wirsbo hePEX™ Expansion Joint Kit Saves 50% on Install Time, Costs, Connections
Uponor Introduces AquaPEX® Reclaimed Water Tubing for Greywater Systems
Uponor Releases June through December 2009
Factory Training Schedule
Uponor’s New Lakeville, Minn., Distribution Center Receives Best in Real Estate Award
California PEX Microsite Educates Consumers and Builders on the Superior Plumbing Alternative
Uponor First to Offer Complete Lead-free Plumbing Solution from Inlet to Faucet
Uponor Releases 2009 Webinar Schedule,
Featuring Radiant Industry Expert Robert Bean
New Sustainable 285,000-square-foot Uponor Distribution Center Opens in Lakeville, Minn.
Pre-insulated AquaPEX® Helps Meet Energy-code Requirements; Saves Up to 37% on Install Costs
Uponor Receives Training and Development Grant
In Conjunction with Local Technical College
New 2" Corded Expander Tool Offers Unlimited Power Potential for Commercial PEX Applications
PEX Tubing Added to California Plumbing Code;
CBSC Approves Environmental Impact Report
Uponor Joins Fix Housing First Coalition to Help Stimulate Housing Market and Revive Economy
Uponor Ecoflex® Pre-insulated Pipe Now Available in Three Different ASTM Sizes
Uponor Releases Second Half of 2009 Factory Training Schedule for Canada
Uponor Launches New Website for Radiant, Plumbing and Fire Sprinkler Professionals
Now professionals in the radiant floor heating and cooling, PEX plumbing and fire sprinkler markets have a place to go online created just for them—www.uponorpro.com.
The new site, launched in early April, is a one-stop-shop for professionals needing technical, marketing, training and general industry knowledge to help them gain an edge in the competitive world of radiant, plumbing and fire sprinkler installations. While on the site, visitors can sign up for the new PROadvantage program and even correspond on PROtalk, an online forum, with Uponor technical experts and other industry professionals.
"When designing the professional site, we wanted to ensure our customers had the latest, most relevant information and technical support they needed right at their fingertips,” says Steve Lockridge, senior manager, Channel Marketing, at Uponor. “With Uponorpro.com, we can offer visitors everything they need to know to successfully install Uponor products and systems and effectively grow their business."
The site features the following sections:
- Products and Applications
- Provides information about Uponor radiant heating and cooling, plumbing, fire sprinkler, commercial and underground pre-insulated pipe products, tools, systems and applications
- Each product/application page includes links to related technical and marketing documents, such as submittals, install guides, instruction sheets, manuals, product guides and brochures
- Training and Education
- Provides dates, times, course descriptions and online registration for Uponor factory training courses and webinars
- Includes information about Uponor’s training team, including photos, bios, industry experience and expertise
- Features a section on Uponor’s training videos for quick, informative, how-to lessons about installing Uponor products and systems
- Marketing and Sales
- Offers access to all of Uponor’s marketing and sales tools to help professionals promote and grow their businesses
- Features several Uponor case studies, which, when selected, bring up a page that is print-friendly for adding to hard-copy marketing materials
- Provides an area where professionals can view, download and print PDF files of all marketing literature, including brochures, product guides, fact sheets, information sheets and FAQs, as well as links to Uponor articles in various media publications
- News and Events
- Offers the latest news about Uponor, including new product launches, personnel announcements and industry awards
- Provides dates, times and general information about industry tradeshows and important Uponor events
- Technical Support
- Offers a comprehensive resource for accessing technical information on Uponor products and systems
- Features technical literature, including specifications, submittals, manuals, installation guides, instruction sheets and technical and product bulletins
- Includes an FAQ section for answers about Uponor radiant heating and cooling, plumbing, fire sprinkler, commercial and pre-insulated pipe products and systems
- Users can even access an interactive, online product catalog along with their submittals and specifications to help get their projects moving
- PROtalk (online forum)
- Offers an opportunity for visitors to correspond with Uponor technical experts or other industry professionals about radiant heating and cooling, plumbing and fire sprinkler products and systems
Uponor, Inc. is a leading supplier of plumbing, fire safety and radiant heating and cooling systems for the residential and commercial building markets in the United States. Uponor, Inc. employs 380 people at its North American headquarters in Apple Valley, Minn. For more information, visit www.uponor-usa.com or call (800) 321-4739.
For more information about Uponor, visit the Uponor media room at uponor.oreilly-depalma.com/
For editorial assistance, contact John O’Reilly c/o O'Reilly/DePalma at (815) 469-9100; e-mail: email@example.com
© 2010 Uponor, Inc.
Uponor is a trademark of Uponor Corporation and Uponor, Inc.
Back to top
To download a hi-res image file, click on the desired image and a zip archive automatically downloads to your computer. Due to how various browers handle downloads, you may have to expand the zip archive manually.
The new Uponorpro.com site features valuable information on training, industry news, videos and even an online forum where visitors can correspond with other professionals.
File Name: Uponorpro.tif
Image Size: 12.49" wide x 11.37" high x 96 ppi (1199 x 1091 pixels); CMYK.
Back to top